XX2I FAQ SHEET
1. How do I get Rx lenses for these frames?
If you have your current Rx from your eye doctor, you can contact our Rx Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Do these frames take Rx Inserts?
These frames do not have Rx Inserts available; instead the Rx goes directly in the lenses themselves.
***Please Note: For the USA1 model, once you put Rx lenses in the frame it is no longer interchangeable.
3. Are these made for large or small faces?
The USA1, Bahamas1, Bermuda1, and Brazil1 frames are best for small faces. The France1, France2, Australia1, and Hawaii1 will fit medium/large faces. The France1, France2, USA1, Hawaii1, and Australia1 models have adjustable nose pieces and temple tips to customize the fit to your liking.
4. What are the frame measurements?
5. What are the frame weights?
USA1 = 28.5 grams
France1 = 26 grams
France2 = 28 grams
6. I can’t get my discount code to work, what am I doing wrong?
When you enter the code in the box you have to hit the apply button next to it. The total will refresh and show the discounted amount. Then proceed to enter your credit card information to complete the order. If you don’t hit the apply button the order goes through at regular price
7. How do I change the lenses on my glasses?
USA1: To remove them place your thumbs on the back of the lens and apply pressure as you pull apart the frame around the lens with your index and middle fingers. They should pop out for you. To install new lenses line the lenses up on the front of the frame. Starting from the corner opposite the nose bridge pop in the outer edges of the lens, once the outer corners are in pop in the corners near the nose bridge should pop in fairly easily.
France1 & France2: Hold the brow of the frame in one hand (facing you as if someone else is wearing them), and pull out of nose bridge side first then pull down on the outer edge of the lens (temple arm side). To insert put into temple arm side first then snap up into nose bridge side.
The Hawaii1, Bermuda1, Bahamas1, and Australia1 models do not have interchangeable lens options available.
8. Are these good for Asian faces?
The France 1 frames are good for Asian fit and also have an adjustable nose bridge to fit even more comfortably.
9. How do I change the nose pads and temple tips?
For the nose bridge you should have received a small red/black screw driver with your glasses to remove/install the bridge.
For the temple tips you first want to twist the old ones to break the seal before pulling them off and then the opposite to put the new ones on.
10. What is the difference between sky blue flash and regular blue flash?
The lenses will either be grey or blue tinted polarized, and all with have a blue mirror coating on the front. The sky blue is a lighter baby blue mirror coating and the regular blue is a bit darker mirror coating.
11. Are the readers the full lens or bifocal only?
The reader portion is in a bifocal at the bottom of the lens only.
12. Do the dual kits come with polarized lenses?
13. Do the dual kits come with reader lenses?
14. Can I customize the lenses in the sunglass kits?
The kits can not be customized. The Dual kits will come with the 2 frames and standard 5 lenses, and the single kits will come with 1 frame and 3 standard lenses. All other lenses will need to be purchased separately.
15. Do you have any stores that stock these glasses so I can try them on?
XX2i orders have a 365 day return policy! You can place your order through our website and if you are not happy for any reason simply send your order back with a copy of the invoice and we'll credit you in full. (Less any shipping and handling fees, please note you would like full credit on your invoice). See our full Return Policy
16. Do you sell frames by themselves without lenses?
All of our frames will come with lenses. We do not sell frame only.
17. Can I order spare parts for my glasses?
Spare parts can be purchased by phone with customer service Toll Free at 888-662-6291
18. My order came with a spare set of red and blue tips, but they don’t match my frame, can I get black tips?
Every XX2i order comes with a free bonus set of Red and Blue tips and nose pads to interchange. If you would like black these can be ordered with customer service Toll Free at 888-662-6291